Sunday, March 02, 2008

Riddick's [RDX] is my new black bitch




Yes, its the top of the line Acura RDX complete with Technology Package. I don't know what came over me but instead of going to Toyota or Honda we veered left in to parking lot and looked around. Next thing you know, we'd traded-in "5UGaR" and at a good price too as I took real good care of her with just above 12k miles on the odometer (so yes, if someone out there is looking for a well maintained black bitch of his own with only 12k miles after 24-months, let me know and I'll point you off to pick her up).

More pix to follow when someone has time to take snaps of me. Myself, I'd rather be cruising in it wherever the hands-free navigation system tells me or doing some real work over the bluetooth in-car connection. Did I say DVD-Audio? How about backing camera? Uh, moon roof? No, um, MP3/WMA/folder function? Oh yes, XM radio (on trial for 3-months). Ah ... ah ... ah ..... read the full specs for yourself why don'tcha? --> Acura RDX

No comments:

Post a Comment