Friday, April 17, 2009

Twilight Series: Midnight Sun

Did my usual routine this morning, add in a few phone meetings. Now registered for RSA. But what's missing with my second cup of coffee and smokes is my fix.

All of a sudden I'm forced to reach out and read long delayed issues of InformationWeekly and peek at a few articles on Discovery.

The new storage server isn't going to be here until early next week, thats got me antsy since all eight-(8) of the WDA 2TB drives are sitting here staring at me and begging to be plugged in.

And probably worse annoying is that my Dell XPS Gen4 server went down last night after an unscheduled upgrade routine, and silly me letting all the tax documents press onto the DOWN key on the keyboard -- now the machine is truly down for now. Damn.

On another note, looks like Steph actually has a new project up with yet unkown (at least to me) release date. The working title is Midnight Sun. Ah... another fix, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment