Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Lady

Artist: Stryper
Album: Against The Law

I see you standin' there, oh so fine
I can't believe my eyes
Girl, I just can't seem to make you mine
No matter how hard I try

I've never wanted any one more than you
Girl, I'm hopin' that you're wantin' me, too

Lady, I wanna be your man
Lady...
Won't you tell me what I've gotta do
To win over your heart
This feeling inside is something new
It's tearin' me apart

I never dreamed I would meet someone like you
Won't you tell me that you're feelin' it too

Baby, I'll love you all I can
Lady...


Sometimes there are songs of longing that just stick in your head. This one I remember hearing atop a house on some mountain. I was with a couple of my sister's friends hanging out. I believe it was either Ian or Dindo who pointed out the song's title as it was playing on the portable boombox. Yes, surprisingly me and my sister were in similar circles at some point in time.
--------------------
I still remember Baguio's version of London fog. Really thick fluffy and cold while staring out at the vista. London, I've been to several times and sadly it was not what I expected. Gone is the fog in books. That has not stopped me from getting a trench coat with that label, or being stopped at Gatwick because of it. Ah, another story for another time. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment